Followers

Aug 16, 2010

Tijah , Tijah .

Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan boyfriend orang putihnya .

Dia tidak sanggup bertemu muka , lalu dia pun mengutus surat . surat tu macam nie bunyinya . .

=================================

Hi Dave,

My motive write this letter is to give know you something . I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US . I have think about this cook cook . I know i clap one hand only .

Correctly , i have see you and she walk walk together at town with eyes myself . You grab hand she .

You always request for apology back back . I don't trust you again ! ! You are really crocodile land !

My friend speak you play wood three . First first i think my friend lie me . Now i kn0w you correct correct play wood three .

So , i break connection to pull my body from this love triangle . I kn0w this result i pick is very correct because you love she very high from me .

So , i cut this connection to go far from here . I don't want you to play play with my liver . I have been crying untill no more water eye thinking about you . I don't want banana to fruit two times .

Save walk ,
TIJAH .

===========================================

HAHAHA ! kelakar giler en ? aku teringat mse kat study camp dlu , cingu BI uhh ade tunjuk essay nie . terbahak2 kte0rg sume gelakk . sampai tabuley nak bernafas ! HAHA .

saje jea nk share ngan k0rang . hope you guyz enj0y . :D

love , miera

No comments:

Post a Comment