Followers

Aug 18, 2010

What a GirL wants to heaR .


Girl : thanks f0r the fun day .

Boy : No pr0blem .

Girl : Can i ask you a few questions ?

Boy : Sure .

Girl : And . . . . be h0nest . have i ever crossed your mind ?

Boy : No .

Girl : Do you like me ?

Boy : No .

Girl : Do you want me ?

Boy : No .

Girl : Would you cry if left you ?

Boy : No .

Girl : Would you live for me ?

Boy : No .

Girl : Would you do anything f0r me ?

Boy : No .

Girl : Choose me or you life ?

Boy : My life .

* the girl ran away with shock depression , the boy ran after her and told her . . .

The reason you never crossed my mind is because . . . .
You're always in my mind .

The reason why i don't like you is because . . . .
I LOVE YOU .

The reason i d0n't want you is because . . . .
I NEED YOU .

The reason why i wouldn't cry if you left is because . . . .
I will DIE if you left .
The reason i wouldn't live for you is because . . . .
I would DIE for YOU .
The reason im not willing to do anything for you is because . . .
I would d0 EVERYTHING for you .

The reason i ch0ose my life is because . . .
YOU ARE MY LIFE .
love,miera

No comments:

Post a Comment