Followers

Mar 20, 2012

WAKE UP !

yeap ! that's the best word to describe me now .

I NEED n HAVE to WAKE UP !

Wake up as in studies lahh . i don't know what happened but yeahh , my monthly test's results is kinda bad . its dropping -.-' my fault . i didn't seriously study . or maybe im just being over confident . hmm . nasib ah en .

BUT , this will make me STUDY HARDER ! i realised that im gonna sit for a freaking HUGE public exam this end of the year . well , all my friend's result is getting higher n higher . but i don't really mind . wait , i do mind . i'll take that as a challenge . im gonna rise up n be the BEST ! like i do before . i promise :'D

So yeahh , i might not be able to update this cute blog often . but i'll still update . dun worry loyal readers :p


GO MIERA ! you can DO IT ! :D 

love,miera


No comments:

Post a Comment