Followers

Jan 3, 2013

Check 'em Out !

Omg omg omg .

Im soo gonna fangirling here . and maybe a bit naughty . LOL .





Well , u know the guy up there ? He's Ryan Anthony Guzman ! Leading for the Step Up Revolution . Like seriously ! Im so in love with his body . woaaahh , pause . That sounds so wrong . What about . .  im soo in love with his figure ! hahaha xD

Aduyaii . takde benda lain ke nk story ? Well , no ! haha :p

Hmm , to be honest , tough guy can't be resist . Seriously , i'll always have this something for them . Like , aarghh . Hard to explain . But , alright . Different people have this different taste right ?

So yeahh , 'gedang' guys are mine . I mean , my type of guy . I just love to see big guys . Like , oh god . Like him up there ! or wait , like this guy down here too ! Channing Tatum :D





Hottie right ? I mean , they're huge and macho . Maybe all the girls at my age would have a taste of skinny and 'baby face' guys . But sorry , not for me . Im more into matured guys .

Well yeah , that's just my dream guy . Im pretty sure there's no one who looked like them would ever want me . #sadlife . But hey ! Never Say Never right ? xD hahaha .

Oh my god , i don't know why i have to tell you this . but who cares ? Its my blog anyway ! :p

Long live gedang guys ! LOL xD
love,miera

No comments:

Post a Comment