Followers

Jan 2, 2013

You're My Zing


Woohooo !

Omg , im soooo amused ! haha . That video up there was a scene from Hotel Transylvania . The last part . Awesome gilaaaa kot !

I just love the movie ! ahh ! best gilaaa ! Korang dh tengok ? belum ? seriously ? g tgok kat MHO muvee . Aku baru je layan . tengok online je lerr . hehe .

Aku mmg dh lama nk tgok sbb ade my sis . Sis ? Selena Gomez . muhehehe xD She's the voice of Mavis . Drac's daughter . Omg . Rasa mcm nk tgok lagi je . the storyline pun not bad . santai je . And trust me , u'll laugh throughout the whole movie . kelakar gila .

Ahhh . The best animation movie so far . ceyhh . Takdelahh , Hotel Transylvania is WAYYYY better than that 'i don't know how i can watch' Paranorman -.-' Hotel Transylvania tak mengecewakan . best gilaa ! :D

Go n watch !

love,miera

1 comment:

  1. An intereѕting discussіon is worth comment.
    I beliеνe that you should publish morе on this topіc, it mіght nоt
    be a tаbоo matteг but uѕuаlly
    ρeople do not dіsсusѕ such topicѕ.
    Tο the next! All the best!!

    Visіt my ѕite: Chemietoilette
    my website :: opendata.jp

    ReplyDelete