Followers

Apr 24, 2013

Justin Own A Zoo !


Own a zoo on his arm . .
Hmmmmmmm ?

Recently , Justin got two new tattoos . The tiger and . . . . . . im just not sure which one . I've lost count . But the owl is old one though .

Whadya think ? Well , i've gone through a few comments bout his new tats . Some people said it's kiddish , some people said it sucks n bla bla bla .

As a belieber , what do I think ? I just think he needs to stop ! Like seriously , its getting too crowded there . I mean , c'mon . His arms are just beautiful without all thoses tats . It's fine to have a few cool ones but not the whole arm , please ! Doesn't he realise that it's gonna be there like FOREVER ? Justin I beg you , please stop .

But in a way , it's kinda HOT ! hehe . It's true . He look like this one bad ass guy . The hot ones of course :p

love,miera

No comments:

Post a Comment