Followers

Oct 11, 2012

The Boys are Nominated for EMA Awards !

The boy who ?



Now you know who ? dude , he's JUSTIN BIEBER ! hehe . it's not really a surprise that he's nominated . Last year , he won 3 awards sekali gus . ceyh ceyh . Bangga ah tu ? Mesti ahh ! :D

This year , he's nominated for FOUR awards ! Best Male , Best Pop , Biggest Fan and Best Worldstage . Woots :D dun worry . aku dah vote awal2 . hewhew . sape taknak idol dorang menang kaaaan ? Harap2 dia sapu semua catagory tu . *tamak haloba .

All the best Biebs ! Lova ya 


Ni lagi satu . . ONE DIRECTION ! weeeee ~ tercalon jugak . Their first year I think . good for them . one step further :) And my british bros ni tak kurang hebatnyaaaaa . dorang tercalon for THREE catagories ! woot woot ! Best New , Biggest Fan and Best UK/British .

I voted for them too ! Kecuali for biggest fan . because I can't choose them over my baby Justin . Nasib baik satu je catagory yg intersect . kalau tak , jenuh aku nk memilih . err , tak jugak . cuz i'll always pick Justin xD

Don't take it so serious . I love them . I do . It's just that , I can't choose between them both . kalau dorang sorang je dalam tu , mmg i'll pick them (:

anyway , All the best to you Lads too ! Lova ya :D

love,miera

No comments:

Post a Comment